Perfect for hauling systems and for clipping
directly to the accessories used by rope access workers and rescuers.
- Symmetrical oval shape is ideal for use with a pulley.
- Round section for optimal distribution of forces at the interface
between the accessory and the carabiner.
- Lock manual locking system (metallic sleeve):
- simplifies operation with one hand
- red visual indicator shows when the carabiner is unlocked.
- Keylock system:
- snag-free body / gate interface,
- avoids accidental snagging of the carabiner onto the anchor, the
rope, the harness ....
- TRIACT out-lock for added safety
Technical specifications :
- Strength: 24 kN long axis, 7 kN gate open, 10 kN short axis.
- Opening: 20 mm gate opening width.
- Individually tested.
- Weight: 75 g
CE - UIAA
CE - EN362, EN12 275, type B